- Manuscript in MS-WORD (.doc, .docx) format.
- Double-spaced typing with 12-point font.
- Sequence of title page, abstract and keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, summary or conclusions, acknowledgments, references, tables and figure legends. All pages numbered consecutively, starting with the abstract.
- Title page with article title, author's full name(s) and affiliation(s) and address for correspondence (including telephone number, e-mail address and fax number).
- Abstract in structured format up to 200 words for original articles.
- All table and figure numbers are found in the text.
- Figures as separate files in JPG, GIF or PPT format.
- References listed in proper format. All references listed in the reference section are cited in the text and vice versa.
- Cover letter (signed by the corresponding author).
Applied Microscopy is affiliated with the Korean Society of Microscopy (KSM)
- ISSN: 2287-4445 (electronic)